Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Mathematics Education at Teachers College?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca) are activated and ready to click.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text has had the authors' names removed. If an author is cited in the bibliography and/or footnotes, "Author" and year are used instead of author's name, paper title, etc. The author's name has also been removed from the document's Properties, which in Microsoft Word is found in the File menu.
Those who wish to reuse material copyrighted by the JMETC must secure written permission from the editors to reproduce a journal article in full or in texts of more than 500 words. The JMETC normally will grant permission contingent on permission of the author and inclusion of the JMETC copyright notice on the first page of reproduced material. Access services may use unedited abstracts without the permission of the JMETC or the author. Address requests for reprint permissions to: Ms. Juliana Fullon, P.O. Box 210, Teachers College Columbia University 525 W. 120th St., New York, NY 10027.
Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies bear the full citation on the first page. Copyrights for components of this work owned by any entity other than the Program in Mathematics and Education must be honored. Abstracting with credit is permitted. To copy, republish, post on servers for commercial use, or redistribute to lists requires prior specific permission. Request permission from firstname.lastname@example.org.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.